Beads For Elephants
Yes! Kids’ Tusk Force UK beads are beautiful……they are beautiful in more ways than you think!
- They are inspired by Africa’s beauty…its vibrant, glowing, rich, traditional colours…its wild animals…the dwellers of earth, plain, savannah, bush, forest, river, lakes, oceans and sky.
- They are made from clay and decorated with water based paints…they are strung with jute twine….nothing has been harmed to make them.
- They are much more beautiful than anything carved from ivory.
- They are dedicated to young orphan elephants which have been given a second chance at life. Milk dependent elephants, who more often than not have been orphaned as a result of their mother’s death due to poaching.
- They are dedicated to The David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust in Kenya. A place where each little elephant is cared for by teams of wonderful keepers and vets …people who care…….people whose love for each and every calf is a joy to behold.
These reasons alone make our beads absolutely and utterly priceless.
Go to www.sheldrickwildlifetrust.org/ ….. learn all about the Trust’s mission and be inspired by everything you see.