Kids Tusk Force Working With Schools and Groups
KIDS’ TUSK FORCE UK invites children and teachers from schools across Britain to get involved with a crusade to help stop the killing of African elephants…to stop poaching, and to stop the illegal trade in ivory…BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE!
First request permission from your Head Teacher, then register your school with KIDS’ TUSK FORCE UK.
Create a display board of ''Did You Know'' facts about elephants in your school - Make our beads- Design your own advertising posters - hold a fundraising sale …..If your school is small perhaps you can join forces with another. Make your families and friends aware of what is going on and how much you care about the future of elephants. Organize a presentation to your Head Teacher….Invite the School Governors….Hold a school assembly to inform all the children and teaching staff about your Bead Sale, why you are getting involved and why you want to foster an orphaned elephant. Invite your MP…invite a journalist and photographer from your local paper. Make your voices heard!
We can help you…For further information contact us ….. kidstuskforceuk.org.uk
There is a famous old saying that ‘An elephant never forgets’……..You will never forget what you have done to help give a little elephant at The David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust a future.
The David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust website is in the process of re-design..... this will be easier for UK schools to use once it's up and running in the next few months. Once the new website design is on-line we will post it on the Kids' Tusk Force UK website.
For now please follow these instructions when you are ready to foster the orphan elephant you have chosen for your school.
- Select your orphan and the number of years you want to foster it through this LINK.
- View the profiles of orphans to see which elephant you would like to adopt.
- Once you know the name of the orphan elephant hit the Foster button at the bottom of the page and the process begins from here.
- The rate shown is in US dollars - you need to select $50 and continue.
- Once you enter your UK address it will default to GPD/Sterling.
Here is a useful guide to the current exchange rate....
- $50 US dollars = approx £40.00
- $100 US dollars = approx £80.00
- $500 US dollars = £400.00
- Approx $625 US dollars = £500.00
All images copyright The David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust